Getting Started is the Easiest Part

Today I’m writing about my passive income and working from home. It’s been a journey. It feels like I have started 10 blogs that failed, posted 10 Youtube videos that only I am watching, and changed my username and channel names on Youtube and Instagram a dozen times. I applied for jobs, and let mistakes slip through the cracks. I even opened a shop and started writing books and just did not follow up or keep at it so many times. But today is the day. Today is the day to stop just learning and start doing. I have goals and ambitions, and, quite frankly, I’m behind on life. 


One day or day one.


“Behind on life” is a way of thinking that is frowned upon, but, as an ambitious individual, that is how I have to look at it to get anything done around here (in this infinite space on the internet). If I get real with myself, I have just been trudging through the sludge of life without using all my tools (it is hard to use all of them, but we’ll get there with a little faith). I have been eating the slop like an uncultured swine, not even using my spoons (more on spoons) later. I didn’t do a single dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) worksheet to improve my own emotional self care. I have my anchors, my supports, my education, and I feel like I am leaning too hard on them, allowing them to wither away instead of having something to show for it. It’s been 10 years, and all I have is my computer, a bunch of journals, and a numb skull.


There’s something in this noggin, but it’s too much. The last time I said that, I got help.


So, I’m going to open my Etsy store today. And ask for help.


Bubbles, digital art


Comments

Popular Posts